Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ignorant White Folk Update

Slash response to Super Woman aka Schizophrenic Brooklynite. http://www.lifeandtimesofshe.blogspot.com/ So today my co-workers asked me "Why didn't you go to the BBQ the other day? Or, Or, Or (trying to drag it on to make sure he collected enough laughs)as "ya'll" call it "Da Cookout!"

[laughter]

*rolls eyes*


I replied "Why no, I chose not to attend because YOU PEOPLE don't know how to cook PERIOD, let alone BBQ, and I wasn't exactly in the mood for cardboard. Not to mention it rained that day, so you know what that means. If I wanted to chill in a funky ass kennel, I'd go to the pound."

They all go "OHHHHHHHHH WOOAAAAAAAAAHHHHH OOOOHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAHHHHHHH!!"

And I do believe they were offended, though they tried to play it off b/c they told me they don't get offended like I do.

Well, so be it, but you don't just make racist cracks time & time again & think its still gonna be funny after the 1st or 2nd time. Not only that but when you continuously do it and can't seem to stop, I have no choice but to assume you are indeed a racist.

2 comments:

  1. agreed. they're ignorant,specially the guy who drags it on. whatever you do js dont stoop to their level,but if you gotta,hit them hard!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got him good. You might want to talk to HR about this harassment.

    ReplyDelete