Saturday, February 14, 2009

TRANSEXUAL BULLSHIT.


I DO NOT understand this. Okay, so after watching Real World: Brooklyn, Kaitlynn (the transexual) was on there talking about her sex change. Ok cool, do you boo. But what made me curious was the procedure, so I looked it up. Okay, a little gross but whatev, now you have a cooch. Cool, do you boo.

Then I decided to research the actual like...history? of it. Come to find out there are MILLIONS of MEN who feel they were born in the wrong body and have a SRS (sex reassignment surgery) but are ONLY attracted to WOMEN, and now consider themselves lesbians.



WHAT THE FUCK! Excuse my freakin french but I JUST DONT GET IT.

How the hell can you be attracted to JUST females, but think "hmm, I think I was supposed to be a woman, so I can be a lesbian and have a cooch."

Sooo let me get this right, you love the cooch, so you shove your shlong in and chop and slice and dice and refigurate your business and now have a "vagina" so you can no longer bang bush?!

What MAN would cut their dick off to bump coochies? These guys. And I just don't get it.

4 comments:

  1. I know its so weird but I guess this brings truth that there is really something wrong with them =\

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAH! I would really like to verbally debate with someone who is living this lifestyle...because I feel there is no way they could make US make sense of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAo-- i'm just as confused as you are chile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because your gender doesn't have anything to do with your sexuality!

    ReplyDelete