Thursday, January 22, 2009

OMMMGG. *WET*




So, if you've been to my myspace page (which I'm pretty sure you HAVEN'T) you'd know that my newest obsession is rapper Dolla. ("WTF is that", "Let's make a toast")




Crazy thing is, he is not the type I usually "go for" or what catches my eye. I am usually attracted to tall(6'1"+) med-brown to dark brothas, hooper type. Think...Dwight Howard, Jermaine O'Neal, Quentin Richardson (Brandy's ex), Paul Pierce(YUM!) Even Terrance Williams, minus the lips.




I mean, I like a variety of dudes, but usually it goes like the saying "Tall, Dark & Handsome".




HE, on the other hand is average height, very yella, andd...braided up, rapper, oh, and skinny. I usually CANNOT do slim. I mean, what's two slim people together? Clacking bones. I need something to hold onto, some meat, some muscle. Some booty cakes, SOMETHING! lol.




But this guy...




*Swoon*




He is just all the way up my alley right now. I dig him so tough. He's sexy, bluntly put. He is. And it has nothing to do with this song I'm about to put up. Cuz that was just the icing on the cake, *wink*.




I dug him on "WTF is that", and REALLY started lovin' me some Dolla when I heard "Make A Toast".

His voice.
His tatts.
His eyes.
His lips.
Even his jacked up bottom row.

I'm feeeeeeeelin' him. He got BARS too. Peep the nasty song, then check out his lil spiel in the second vid.


UPDATE: I just found out he is ONLY 20! WTF?! That's another unusual thing, I typically DON'T do guys my age, I'm 20, ya gotta be at least 22. ALSO, he has like 1,834,682 songs with the title "P*ssy" in it. Geeezussss. Me no likey. I guess he's just a super freak. But goes WAAAY harder than Plies' weird ass.Woww. Well, anyways,I'ma hop off his you-know-what & cut out the groupie sh*t. Proceed. BTW listen to his mixtape on his myspace page. http://www.myspace.com/dolla
My favs:
Off "Sextapes: The Art Of Seduction"
1.Good P*ssy
2.Bedroom Bully (niiice)
3.Sex Slave (that mood music, mellow, smoove)
4.P*ssy Pleaser
Off of "Another Day Another Dolla"
4.Twinkle, Twinkle
5.I Won't Tell
6.Girl You Know
7.Loudmouf

No comments:

Post a Comment